Thursday 19 January 2012

Overnight Bag



Over  New Years we stayed over at my mother in laws, and when I came to packing a few clothes I realised all that I had was a plastic bag! Deciding this would never do I got to searching on the net and found this little gem. Its called the "Holding pattern overnight bag" and is filled with lots of quirky details like measuring tape bows, wooden buttons, and a cross stitched alphabet running along the bottom. The little pocket on the side opens up and so does the the arched pattern that has the sissors snipping down the outside. Very handy for popping in things like keys and sunnies. Inside is all a beautiful aqua colour. This is the link I bought it from. http://www.modcloth.com/shop/bigbags/holding-pattern-overnight-bag

No comments:

Post a Comment